By changing the chart properties, you can present the data in better format and make the chart more visualize. So in this post I will try to change some chart properties of the same chart that I had created in my previous post, these are some basic chart properties:-
- As you can see in first chart numbers are not there, to see the values of each column uncheck the Show Labels check box and check again after unchecking.
- To change the colors of bars add the colors in Series Colors properties.
- You can also add the Category axis (X-axis) and Value axis (Y- Axis) labels in Category Axis Label Expression and Value Axis Label Expression property.
- To move the legends from bottom to top change the Legend Position to Top.
- X and Y Offset values are to decrease or increase the 3D effect.
- By adding text in to Title Expression, you can add the chart title.
- To change the background color of chart, go to chart property and add color in Backcolor property and check the Opaque check box.